Thursday, August 28, 2008

Take That Wrinkles!

Since my early twenties I have found it extremely important to take care of my skin, especially the areas prone to wrinkling! For a good while I was using this...


$49.00 retail

However, I didn't feel it was being all that it could be as a wrinkle preventer. I gave it a fair chance and used up the entire bottle but didn't notice anything positive happening with my peepers. Whatever I used before that wasn't memorable either because I can't seem to remember if I had used anything at all. Enter the Sephora recommended...



DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge Rescue & Protect Eye Balm
$68.00 Retail

I have given this product its recommended 6-8 weeks waiting period before I could expect to see results and form a proper opinion. I did just that and I think I started to see visible results at about the 6 and a half week mark. The fine lines around my eyes were noticeably reduced and hopefully, it's doing the unseen job of preventing deeper crinkles. The product is a thicker consistency than most eye creams, given that its a balm but it isn't annoyingly heavy or greasy nor does it interfere with my eye make up application or chemistry. There is no distinct fragrance for those of you sensitive to smells. All in all, I do recommend this product for anyone looking to prevent those pesky fine lines. Although this product has not done me wrong I am excited about experimenting with this next product...


$95.00 retail

A true skin care treasure I found at a steal! A review will be coming up as soon as I run out of the DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge! The honeymoon's not over just yet so stay tuned!

P.S. Has anyone noticed my upward trend in eye cream cost? Beauty is $!

No comments: