Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Post for the New Year!



All that ranting about Costco the other day must have lodged it real good in my noggin because guess where I was on New Years's Eve? Right. You're good! I was actually at Costco debating the fact with my hubs that they do not carry mattresses on stock at our local Costco and that they must be ordered online. Of course, I won the debate.

After shoving my face with an impossibly ginormous slice of cheese pizza and then eyeballing the yardstick Churros, I decided to take a gander at the health and beauty section. There wasn't anything that exciting to report, but I thought the Stila girls out there might appreciate the heads up on this. This 5 pack of brushes is selling for only $21.99! Now that's a deal. The brushes included are numbers (L2R): 2, 4 9, 11, and 24a. That's a total individual value of $134.00!

Some sly dogs are selling the set for $39.99 on eBay... starting bid! What a rip! I'd rather take a road trip to a Costco and deal with the bulk shopping freaks for this outrageous deal!

No comments: