Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's been a while, but back with a goody!


Hi, I cannot believe I haven't posted it almost 4 months! WOW! I thought that with being laid off I would have so much more free time, but believe it or not I am on the go from sun up to sun down! But I could not wait to pass this offer along from Burke Williams. My first post about BW got a lot of responses but unfortunately I no longer have access to that program. This new membership program looks to be promising. So if you're interested or missed the first BW post, here's your chance! Just comment with your email and I will forward the information along to the lovely people at BW. 

Again, I am in no way affiliated with BW. Just here to pass along savings to a great place! Any questions should be directed to BW. 

No comments: