Friday, March 27, 2009

She's aliiiiiiiiiiiiive!



Hello? Anyone still out there?! Just checking in, letting you all know I'm still here. Just hanging in there! I have about 8 weeks left at my job and then I get the big fat boot to the arse! I have a Pro MUA class scheduled for this Summer as well as a Set Hairstyling class. After that, I go on vacay until I start big girl school at CSUF in the Fall! 

The special occasion for the FOTD is I entered a youtube contest using MAC Pigments only. What I used:

Face - 

The Fabulous Fake Tan by The Body Collection
Perricone MD Active Tinted Moisturizer (custom blend light and dark)
Get Even 02 Pressed Powder by Benefit

Cheeks -

Royal Flush Pigment by MAC 
Vanilla Pigment by MAC

Brows -

Wheat Brow Finisher by MAC
Charcoal Brow Shader by MAC

Eyes -

Wrinkle Injection by Too Faced
Soft Ochre Paint Pot by MAC
Melon Pigment by MAC (lid)
Ruby Pigment by MAC (crease)
Royal Flush Pigment by MAC (between crease and highlight)
Jardin Aires Pigment by MAC (highlight)
Vanilla Pigment by MAC (tear duct)
Blacktrack Fluidline by MAC
L'Oreal Original Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips -

Clear Gloss by Smashbox
Ruby Pigment by MAC

peace!

No comments: