Monday, September 1, 2008

Clinique GWP!


Finally! The return of my most anticipated GWP! Clinique at Bloomingdale's! All mine with any $25.00 purchase or more. Not to forget the $5.00 S/H on all Beauty/Fragrance purchases online! Yay! Good timing because my back up make up arsenal is running dangerously low and Clinique is my absolute favorite items to stock! Also, I have been dying to try... 


$13.00 Retail

I have been using Smashbox's Layer Lash Primer I got from a bulk beauty find and am undecided of how I feel about it. So, I need a comparison product! And of course, I will be getting my usual...

Retail $14.00

I LOVE love this stuff! It cures my lash anorexia like none other! I don't know why those Clinique girls ever tried to sell me the primer too? Hmmm...anywho, what Clinique favorites are you getting?!

No comments: