Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beauty In Bulk!

So you thought I ditched the blogging again did ya? Well noooo, I have been super busy planning two consecutive birthday parties this week so I had to stay away for a bit. BUT, while finishing up my party #2 shopping at Costco tonight, I ran into this...

Holy Smashbox Batman! For only $19.99...

You get a cute black compact with a four shade palette of neutral colors...


Clockwise from top left; a medium pink shade, a taupe shade, a pale yellow shade, and a dark brown shade. The packaging described the palette just like above. So I went on the website and I am guessing the color names are (in the same order) Shell, Minx, Champange, and Rapture.


A sample packet of Photo Finish foundation primer... 


A good sized tube of Skin Tint in Radiance...


Three adorable doll sized lipglosses in...

The lipglosses come with a cute patent leather pink case which snugly fits all three glosses...


Oh, and it has a tiny mirror!


and finally sample sized tubes of their Layer Lash Primer (GREAT stuff! Doesn't try fast and hard!) and That's a Wrap Mascara in black.


Burp!

This package was such a steal, I couldn't pass it up. It was so hard to decide between this or the Stila package they had on sale for $15.99, which sold at Nordstrom's for about $40! Being that I have tried more Smashbox products than Stila, my choice was obvious. Check out their Curtain Call section of smashbox.com. You may just run into the full size products on SALE!

PS. Do not ask the hubs what to do in a decision crisis such as this! His answer was "Get the better bargain." Um, HELLO?! Needless to say, I will back tomorrow WITHOUT him to get the Stila package!

I will do a complete look with all the items in this package and will post my thoughts as well as any photos I remember to take!

No comments: