Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Get Your Lash On!

I have a wedding coming up in about three weeks and was out shopping for some lashes late last night. The babe and hubs were due for some quality time and I snuck away the moment I got the chance! I like to wear falsies for special occasions, so I don't usually have them on hand. When on the hunt, I only hit up the drugstores for the Ardell brand lashes. I find that drugstores such as Long's Drugstore, Walgreen's, CVS, Rite Aid frequently have them on sale for dirt cheap and as suspected, I got lucky last night!

The first store I hit was Long's Drugstore and jackpot! All make up is on sale from 20% to 50% off or buy one get one free from brands including Revlon, Almay... you know, the usual suspects!

I found what I was looking for in the Ardell section but was pretty bummed to find that the black lashes were only a measly 20% off while the browns were 50% off but at $1.75 each I didn't complain that long! Nothing, the blackest of black mascara couldn't fix! Lash Adhesive was also on sale at 20% off.

P.S. The freaks do come out at night and the hot spot hangout are apparently drugstores! In one visit, I spied the weirdest of the human species.
Of course this dedicted CCS groupie did check it out and found MAC lashes at $7.00 but since I don't wear them often, I don't invest much in them. For those of you die hard lash fans, they are there for the taking at CCS!

Another deal I did spot is for all you Lancome Hypnose lash lovers! While scoping out Costco.com (Yes, they do beauty in bulk!) I did find a two pack for $39.99! These are regularly $24.00 for just one tube at the Lancome counters or Sephora. That's a savings of $8.63! Time to stock up!


No comments: