Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Prime time!

When I think of primer, I always think of car primer.  For us more girly girls, that's the matte grayish white stuff that's slathered on cars pre-paint.  In a nutshell, the primer helps paint stick to the car parts better.  Taking the concept to the beauty world, primer helps eyeshadow colors pop and last much longer than it would without primer.  Living most of my life primer free, I am constantly dealing with fading and creasing.  Then I was introduced to the magic of primer and consequently am scouring the beauty market for an eyeshadow primer. I have never used this type of product before, but after reading so many raving reviews about the greatness of them, I decided to give it a shot. 

After some researching I found one of the two most mentioned primer brands on sale at

No comments: