Friday, March 23, 2012

the boot collector

Still finding amazing deals on clearanced seasonal items!


$20.00 @ TJMaxx vs. $129.90 @ Nordstrom vs. $190.00 Retail

These boots are sooooo comfy and keeps my feets toe-sty. get it? toe-sty = toasty. forgive me.

For about the same price as a generic rubber rain boot, I found a quality made waterproof boot that is constructed with the best materials known to man and by the highest industry standards in a country that knows a thing or two about frost bitten toesies.

From their website:
"High fashion design coupled with state of the art technology and superior workmanship have resulted in the Pajar brand becoming known as the 'ROLLS ROYCE' of Canadian winter boots."

Prior to finding this pair, I found a decently priced ($30) pair of lace up shearling lined Sporto rain boots, which I prefer over the regular slip on variation, so when I spotted this deal, I could not resist! $20 is definitely a steal. Especially when I wander into a Goodwill and see that this price beats out there's by a long shot. I am satiated.

No comments: