Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the makeup player


(clicky to enlarge)

I feel so behind, but I recently ran across this in a magazine and though I'd post it for any Stila girls out there who may not already know about it. Stila created this stylish travel case called the makeup player and it is basically a train case/mp3 player dock.

It contains five-best selling, award winning must-have products by Stila that is pre-selected for people with different skin tones. This is how you start...


So I chose the upper right, light...




It then tells me my kit includes:



eye shadow brush #7 - $20.00 Retail




lip glaze - grapefruit - $22.00 Retail





convertible color - camelia - $25.00 Retail





one step makeup - tone - $44.00 Retail



eye shadow trio - natural - $20.00 Retail



The one step is supposed to be a four-products-in-one deal and works as a primer, foundation, concealer, and powder. I am always iffy about products with such high promises but I am curious! In addition the kit comes with a beautytube dvd and instruction card.

Purchase this set valued at $250.00 online right now for $69.90 with code stila2 at checkout and get a free gift with purchase! Also, they are offering what they are calling the "Stila Concierge Service", which is pretty similar to ProActiv's automatic shipment service wherein they replace your supply for you for a discounted price. Good news, signing up for this service is NOT required to purchase this kit, just click NO THANKS and check out! Unless, of course, you're interested. Details about this service can be found on their website, stilacosmetics.com.

So what do you think? Something worth getting, I have to admit, I am getting super curious!

No comments: