Friday, March 12, 2010

make up!

So I finally have something worth rambling about! Yay! I stopped by my local Saks Off 5th at the Block in Orange. Inside they have the Cosmetics Company Store outlet that sells overstock and discontinued items of Estee Lauder brands like MAC. Old news? Okay. Just making sure we're all on the same page. Anywhoo...

They had a mish mash of products from different past collections like Passions of Red, Ungaro, and non collection products as well. The more recent collections at the store currently are...


Graphic Garden


Look in a Box



Magic, Mirth, and Mischief







Remember 30% off retail! I got only two things, the smokey palette above. I LOVE the colors and have been looking for more browns lately for more a more natural look and I felt I hit the jackpot with this palette. The other thing I got was a darker blush in Feeling. But I have a feeling I may go back tomorrow for more stuff. cheeeese.


Another thing, the Neiman Marcus Last Call clearance shop has been open for quite some time next door and for some insane reason I am afraid to go in there. Eek. It's like I know I will meet my wallet's death or something. I keep putting it off for some unknown reason.

No comments: