Thursday, February 25, 2010

such an enabler




So I was browsing through YouTube fashion related channels today and came across a thrifty kinda girl and she was talking about this website that sold returns and overstock from retailers such as Bloomingdale's, Victoria's Secret, etc. At first, I was thinking yea sure, whatever. I've been on THE Overstock.com website, and they don't have deals that speak my language, so I have never gone back.

Well, curiosity got the best of me, again, and I logged on to see what was up. I was kinda tired so I did a quick breeze through. They seriously have deals on there from what I saw, I have to admit. Like this...



$25.50 vs. $85.00 Retail


I would love this pair for Spring/Summer, but my feet whimpered at the 5 inch heels!


$14.70 vs. $95.00 Retail

Maybe a pair to stock up on for next Fall/Winter. What a steal for leather boots!

I would suggest checking it out, it looks pretty promising! I gotta decide whether or not to check out my shopping bag myself.

No comments: