Saturday, February 13, 2010

Style Targeted


So it's not new that high end fashion designers have been getting their hands into the American commercial retail hot spot Target but when I was flipping through March's InStyle and saw an ad for Target announcing Jean Paul Gaultier as it's new designer collaboration I nearly fell out of my chair. I went straight to the web and searched and couldn't believe it to be true. I also felt behind the times because this news has been buzzing around the fashion community since back in October.

With other designers, I wasn't s curious about what designs they came up. Rodarte almost got me with the now infamous lacy number but I didn't bite. I also missed out on the McQ line as well because I haven't been inside of a Target since I don't know when. I am not letting it happen on JPG day! I am very excited about this collaboration and will have to make an appearance on the actual unveiling day! Some of the dresses have me at hello.

Read it straight from Target here.

See looks here.

Mark your calendars! March 7th will be a day to remember.

No comments: