Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fitness - Sexy Beast Workout - High Intensity Interval Training

So I have decided (kinda late on the resolutions game) that I want to get back my pre-wedding, Yoga toned body back. I think I may have gained 5-10lbs...actually more like 15lbs if I want to be honest...since my wedding day and it's in seriously all the wrong places.

So in a moment of pure motivation I logged onto YouTube and came across CharlieJames1975. OMG. So jealous. Her body is so lean and she has probably zero body fat! Just look at those abs.

Anyway, she's totally inspired me and I am going to incorporate some of her techniques into my workout routine with Yoga to see if I can achieve some similar results. I know it will take A LOT of time and A LOT of discipline, but I was not too far off when I was at my physical best so I know it's not an unattainable goal.

I have to start after today though, I already had two chocolate chip cookies. Oops. It was free!

No comments: