Friday, February 19, 2010

boyish charm



It's been a real long time since I have shopped at a thrift store. Reason? Many of the shops in my area have the most boring and unimaginative clothes for more than what I can find in the clearance racks at retail stores. I mean nothing really from another era or from a quality designer. They all seem pretty recent articles and in horrible shape for an outrageous amount of money.

Anyway, the hubs is in the market for a hat/coat rack and can't seem to find one so we thought why not check out a thrift store? While there I actually took some time and found some great pieces. Like the above men's inspired loafers for $5.99.

Other items on the list:

blue crystal rosary $3.99
genuine leather belt $3.99
guitar strap inspired belt $3.99

Photos will be posted as I wear them...I hope. No rack found though.

No comments: