Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Season's Change!

Well it's official. Officially coooold. With that in mind, I am in the process of reshaping my brows. Ah, I could hear the collective "ughs". Yes, I just started this painfully slooooooow process and I am already feeling like it's taken way too long. I like a thicker set of brows for Fall/Winter, while my brows seem to lose some weight for the Summer. Think Brow Bikini Diet! I guess it keeps me warm. I kid, but I do change them with the seasons. Same with my hair, it's usually lighter in the Summer and darkest in the Winter.

Here's what they look like so far. Please excuse the dorky photo, I was bored and messing with my Insight. ;p What do you think? My thinnest, would be the photo on my page, at the top to the right.

How about you? Do you change your brows with the season? Or are they the same year round...since you started grooming them that is.

No comments: