Friday, August 29, 2008

Target Steals!

Target. Oh how I love thee! Well, I'm glad my good friend Lola knows how much J'Adore Le Target beauty deals because when she ran into this cute little tin, she couldn't help herself...


$6.00/0.60 oz Retail

She bought five 0.30 oz tins for $0.61 each and blessed me with one! The smell is so delish it made my tummy purr (because ladies's tummy's don't growl!)! It's a yummy fresh lemon scent, very similar to Starburst candies! The balm is very light and slick, not heavy and super greasy like Vaseline's Petroleum Jelly. I am starting my nightly cuticle care with this product today so we'll see how this little mighty thing handles all my paper pushin' 40 hours a week!


Right now, spend $50.00 or more on burtsbees.com and get the above Baby Bee To Go Kit free!

No comments: