Sunday, August 17, 2008

Benefit Sale!

Attention all non-traditional eye shadow enthusiasts, benefitcosmetics.com is having a sale on their Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liners in their "Buh-Bye" section. This product is comparable to M.A.C.'s Paint Pots for you die hard M.A.C fans!

Reduced to $13.50 from $18.00!

Towne Car (Black Onyx)
Carte Blanche (Golden Frosting) - Honorable Mention: Instyle.com
My Date's My Brother (Petal Pink)
"Blendable, beautiful...this do-it-all shadow lines, shades, and contours your eyes with a lovely crease-proof, smudge-proof formula. Mix & match...layer on for the desired depth...go as sheer or as dramatic as you like with buildable color. You'll love the glass jar...remember to close it tight to keep your cream shadow creamy & dreamy!" - benefit.com

I read a great review on this product from my favorite beauty blogster Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog (Yes, I read blogs too!). Although I am a newly converted Paint Potter myself, I still think this is a great deal. Kinda a coinki-dink that the only three colors on sale are similar to the Paint Pot hues I just bought. Weird! Just wish M.A.C did sales. Ho Hum. *Sigh*

No comments: