Monday, October 6, 2008

Nordstrom Rack Finds!






$9.97 vs. $49.00 Retail Medium Only


skinfusion micro-technology bio active mineral intuitive soft focus fluid foundation + spf 10 $12.97 vs. $56 Retail Medium/Dark Only (SOLD OUT ON FUSIONBEAUTY.COM!)


$14.97 vs. $70.00 Retail

Sorry about the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am post, but this is gonna be a quickie ladies. I am a bit under the weather lately, but couldn't leave you all hanging. Plus, I know if I wait until I felt better this post will be a wee bit too late.

Currently at Nordstrom Rack there is an abundant supply of Bliss, Skin Fusion and Ahava skin care items at tremendous discounts. We're talking 75% off minimal here girls! The price is RIGHT! Go to NR and check it out for yourself before it's too late! Here is your chance to try out these prestige spa brands at deep discounts before committing to retail.

The above three Skin Fusion products caught my eye so I've snapped up the entire mineral line! I think I might have found something worthy enough to cut in on the Perricone MD Active Tinted Moisturizer I've been shamelessly lovin' lately so check back for a review!

No comments: