Thursday, September 18, 2008

Smashbox Online Sale & Free S/H!


My mistress on the side, Smashbox is having a Beauty Blowout Sale in their Curtain Call section! Plus Free Standard Shipping on any order!

This beauty bargain caught my eye...


 Includes:
FUSION SOFT LIGHTS CHEEK PALETTE in NATURAL GLOW (shimmery bronze, peach, champagne) 
LIP ENHANCING GLOSS (full color) in AURA (shimmery pink nude) 
LIP ENHANCING GLOSS (true color) in BARE (shimmery deep nude) 
PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER SPF 15 WITH DERMAXYL™ - TRAVEL SIZE 
SUPERNATURAL EYE SHADOW QUAD (shimmery gold, deep bronze, copper, pink quartz)
JET SET WATERPROOF EYE LINER in BRONZE
HALF MOON BRUSH
ARCED LINER BRUSH #21 

$185 Value 
$68.00 Retail
$51.00 Sale

Last debt day, yes, debt. day. I haven't had the luxury of "pay days" since I financed a car, mortgaged my house, and had a baby in a relatively close amount of time. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Last debt day really was a doozy and I am still reeling from it, so we'll see if I can squeeze some pity cash from el esposo! I think I'm due for a "just because" gift anyhoo. ;p

No comments: