Monday, August 25, 2008

iBrows

So this is my "rant" blog about the ONE thing that I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with. The first thing I look at when I meet a person. The one thing that, in my opinion, could make or break a face. Eyebrows. Note: I said eyebrows plural, not singular...someone please tell Vladimir Uni here...

Photobucket

Oh yeah, and while you're at it, can ya tell him that the natural forest look? Will never be in. I guess you should also three way his amigo, Senor Ay WOW...

Photobucket

But be careful, you don't make them and their brows Manorexic, like our friend Twigs here...

Photobucket

Someone forgot the number one party rule; "Never be the first to pass out." He's starting to look like our shim friend...

Photobucket

Hmm...I see a slight family resemblence, wonder if she, er, he, er, it is related to...

Photobucket

That is one pluck away from...

Photobucket

"Oh no she didn't!" Oh yes, I did, Whoops. Yes, I did.

Brows that annoy me the most:

Sperm Brows
Photobucket
Fat head, skinny lil squiggly tail. Really. You would want THAT on your face? Maybe ya do, but I'm certainly not that kinda girl!

Wide Bridge
Photobucket
Time to close that gap, girlfriend.

Caterpillar
Photobucket
Where's the beginning, where's the end? Your guess is as good as mine!

Sharpies
Photobucket
Self explanatory.

McBrows
Photobucket
Because of the browtastic arches, get it? I'm hatin' it! This girl's a dual offender. Also see #2.

Perfect brows...easy as 1-2-3, or Photobucket

I, myself, am always on the quest for the most symmetric set of brows. But if you can't do it on your own, there's help out there...

Photobucket

Believe it or not, your look, brows included, IS sending a message to others out there. What is yours saying?

Photobucket

No comments: